We Meet By Accident

Personal Injury FAQs

If you have been injured in a serious accident, you probably have many questions about the legal process and your specific options.

At the Law Office of Gregory P. Lee, PLLC, we represent accident victims and family members who are dealing with the legal and financial aftermath of such accidents. To schedule a consultation to discuss your specific questions with a personal injury attorney, please contact us online.

What Types Of Accident Cases Does Your Firm Handle?

If you were injured in an accident caused by a negligent person or party — such as a negligent car driver, truck driver, product manufacturer, dog owner, property owner, etc. — our firm is prepared to help you. We handle car accidents, truck accidents, construction accidents, offshore accidents, and more.

After An Accident, How Long Should I Wait Before Calling A Lawyer?

It is always advisable to contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible following a personal injury accident. The earlier you contact an attorney, the sooner he or she can start investigating the accident and building an effective case on your behalf.

Will I Have To Deal With My Insurance Company Alone?

The negligent party’s insurance company may try to settle your claim for much less than what it is worth. They will be prompt in contacting you following your accident and quick to offer a settlement. Without knowing how insurance companies operate in these cases, you may be tempted to accept their offer.

Attorney Gregory P. Lee is a former insurance defense attorney who understands these cases from both sides. He can deal with your insurance company on your behalf and make sure your financial interests come first throughout the claims process.

Remember: Talk to a personal injury attorney before talking to the negligent party’s insurance company.

How Much Is My Case Worth?

There are multiple factors that determine how much your claim is worth. The seriousness of your injuries, how much time you are unable to work, how much medical treatment is needed, and other factors will all be considered by attorney Gregory P. Lee as he seeks maximum compensation on your behalf.

When your injuries are serious and financial needs significant, your case may be worth a substantial amount of money.

Can I File A Wrongful Death Claim After Losing A Loved One?

In Texas, surviving spouses, parents, children, and others can file a wrongful death claim on behalf of a loved one who lost his or her life in an accident. Compensation may be available to cover a wide range of associated expenses, including funeral costs, lost income, medical costs, mental anguish, and more.

Contact Us For Personal Injuries And Accident Representation

To schedule a consultation to learn more about personal injury law, please call our law offices at 281-377-8016 or toll free at 888-320-0240. We represent clients throughout the Houston area including: Spring, The Woodlands, Kingwood, and surrounding cities in Texas.