Former Insurance Defense Attorney Ready to Defend Your Rights
“After my traumatizing car accident, I was left feeling defeated. Due to my back and neck injuries, I was worried about my future in my career, and I was terrified to be in a car. My chiropractor recommended I get a lawyer due to medical bills etc. At first the thought of lawyers made me a little nervous, I’d never dealt with anything like this before. After speaking with Conner, I knew I was in good hands with them on my side. It was so important to me that I find someone who I could trust and that was honest. The Lees helped get me back to working full time and feeling confident in my future again. Receiving all the treatment I needed without the stress of the bills was a huge relief for me. They worked with my doctor and handled it all. Their staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. They made it easy and stress free.
They were also very quick to respond to any questions I had along the way. I am so thankful for their help. They truly worked a miracle for me. I highly recommend them if you’re injured in a car accident.”
— D. Oritz
— Sean and Arielle
— D. Vance
Aggressively Representing The Injured
Potential clients soon discover that they receive direct, attentive care when they choose my law firm, the Law Office of Gregory P. Lee, PLLC. They learn that I listen well, know the law, and am well-qualified to fight on their behalf.
Free initial consultation
Contact my law office to learn how I can help you after suffering serious injuries in a personal injury accident.
- Read what satisfied past clients have to say.
- Read answers to FAQs about personal injury law.
- Learn more about our practice areas, including car accidents, truck accidents, offshore accidents, construction accidents, or any other type of personal injury accident.
Helping You Seek Compensation
The financial impact of a serious accident can be overwhelming. I can help you obtain compensation to cover the following expenses and more when applicable:
- Medical treatment and hospital costs
- Physical therapy and/or counseling
- Lost income as a result of time off work
- Loss of wage-earning capacity as a result of not being able to return to the same type of employment, or not being able to return to work at all
- Loss of personal property as a result of an accident
- Diminished value of your vehicle as a result of the damage sustained in an accident
- Physical pain and suffering, mental anguish, physical disfigurement, and impairment that cannot be measured in dollars but is very real for your family
- Life-care plans after a catastrophic or incapacitating injury
What You Can Expect At My Law Firm
Do you have questions or concerns about choosing the right attorney? Here’s what to expect when you hire my law firm:
- Honesty — Clients have said we are honest, upfront and clear in our communications.
- Efficiency — Clients have said we are efficient and diligent in how we served them.
- Empathy— Clients have said we truly “get” their point of view and expressed genuine empathy.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry — Clients say that I obviously know insurance companies’ tactics inside and out — and I am ready to match them in terms of knowledge, effort and skill in settlement negotiations or insurance litigation.
Whether you suffered minor injuries such as whiplash or more severe spinal cord injuries, you likely have many worries and concerns. I can help you.
Attorney With Experience Working As An Insurance Adjuster
My professional career began in the insurance industry as a claims adjuster. After seeing for myself how accident victims were often shortchanged in settlements after a car crash or explosion, I decided to become an attorney to help injured people deal with the “system.”
After years of working with accident victims from both sides of the negotiating table, I am prepared to be your advocate if you and I decide to work together on your Texas accidental injury case. I am committed to using my God-given talents for the benefit of the injured and surviving family members.
Contact Me: Entrust Your Texas Injury Case To A Knowledgeable, Caring Attorney
To schedule a consultation to discuss your legal options, please call or email our law office. Hospital or home visits are available if you are not able to visit our office due to serious injuries.
We represent injured clients throughout the Houston area including: Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, Kingwood, Tomball, Magnolia, and surrounding communities.