We Meet By Accident
Former Insurance Defense Attorney
Ready to Defend Your Rights
Helping You Seek Compensation
The financial impact of a serious accident can be overwhelming. I can help you obtain compensation to cover the following expenses and more when applicable:
- Medical treatment and hospital costs
- Physical therapy and/or counseling
- Lost income as a result of time off work
- Loss of wage-earning capacity as a result of not being able to return to the same type of employment, or not being able to return to work at all
- Loss of personal property as a result of an accident
- Diminished value of your vehicle as a result of the damage sustained in an accident
- Physical pain and suffering, mental anguish, physical disfigurement, and impairment that cannot be measured in dollars but is very real for your family
- Life-care plans after a catastrophic or incapacitating injury
What You Can Expect At My Law Firm
Do you have questions or concerns about choosing the right attorney? Here’s what to expect when you hire my law firm:
- Honesty — Clients have said we are honest, upfront and clear in our communications.
- Efficiency — Clients have said we are efficient and diligent in how we served them.
- Empathy— Clients have said we truly “get” their point of view and expressed genuine empathy.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry — Clients say that I obviously know insurance companies’ tactics inside and out — and I am ready to match them in terms of knowledge, effort and skill in settlement negotiations or insurance litigation.
Whether you suffered minor injuries such as whiplash or more severe spinal cord injuries, you likely have many worries and concerns. I can help you.
No Fee Unless
Attorney With Experience Working As An Insurance Adjuster
My professional career began in the insurance industry as a claims adjuster. After seeing for myself how accident victims were often shortchanged in settlements after a car crash or explosion, I decided to become an attorney to help injured people deal with the “system.”
After years of working with accident victims from both sides of the negotiating table, I am prepared to be your advocate if you and I decide to work together on your Texas accidental injury case. I am committed to using my God-given talents for the benefit of the injured and surviving family members.
Understanding and Caring Representation
What Our Clients Say
"I was involved in a terrible accident three years ago. I met with other attorneys before meeting with Mr. Lee in my attempt to find someone who I felt was honest and whom I could trust. After spending a few minutes with Mr. Lee, I knew I had found him. My three-year case has been grueling. You are not a number with him or his staff. The personal care they gave to my every question or concern was unparalleled as was Mr. Lee’s willingness to make himself available every time I wanted to meet. He never gave up on me and what’s more, he wouldn’t let me give up. He fought for me like I was family and in turn he and his wonderful staff became members of mine. If you are looking for honesty, integrity, professionalism and someone with a true desire to help people, you must go see Mr. Lee and his staff….. You will not be sorry." — Charli Senterfitt
Get The Answers You Need
Contact Me: Entrust Your Texas Injury Case To A Knowledgeable, Caring Attorney
To schedule a consultation to discuss your legal options, please call or email our law office. Hospital or home visits are available if you are not able to visit our office due to serious injuries.